- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All currencies listed within this website are fictitious, and do not reflect legal tender and have no monetary value, whether stated or implied. This currency is based on “Credits” used within SWCombine.com, a free mmorpg.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Noctis.org Admin’s prior written consent.
- You may not disclose any information within this website to anyone that does not have written authorization. Having a working user account is an implied authorization that can be terminated at any time, with or without just cause. Not abiding by the terms listed above will be grounds for termination of authorized access.
- Improper use of the functions of the website and GUI, or using the system in any way that it was intended for is also grounds for termination of access.